- A paper cup is a disposable cup made out the paper.
- It can be recycled.
- It is made up of paper and is widely used around the world.
- Compared with glass bottles or cups, the paper cups are light in weight and free from breakage
- Paper cups are used for picnic, office, restaurant, parties and travel, wedding, dinner, event.
- TSP to contribute to a plastic free environment by supplying a wide array of alternative options to food and hospitality industry and help them stand up to their quality commitments with minimal damage to the environment.
- Paper cups are biodegradable and is perfect for your kitchen, events and birthday parties.
- Be assured, you're not contributing to the plastic waste from this product.